Assurance for Life gladly accepts gifts-in-kind for various needs of our ministry. Below is a list of current needs. Please feel free to contact us if you have something in mind that is not on this list. We are unable to accept gifts, however, that do not fit our current needs or those we anticipate in the near future for space reasons and because we want to see those gifts go to a ministry that can make good use of them.
Prefer the convenience of buying an item we need and having it sent directly to us? Check out our Amazon wishlist.
[su_list icon=”icon: angle-double-right”]
- Client advertising opportunities- billboards, online, radio, tv, print, and other mechanisms through which we can connect with potential clients.
- New or gently used items for our REACH boutique. Items in bold are the most pressing needs in our boutique:
- Baby Toiletries (shampoo, soap, lotion etc.)
- Baby Bath Towels & Wash Cloths
- Burp Cloths
- Crib Sheets
- Laundry Baskets (small)
- Disposable Diapers—NB, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
- Baby Toys—Rattles, Teething Rings, etc.
- Small “First” Books (i.e. board books, vinyl books)
- Clothing—New and/or used (used clothing should be washed, without stains or tears)
- Sizes NB-12 months (onesies, sleepers, outfits, gowns, coats, etc.)
- What to Expect When You’re Expecting (gently-used copies are fine)
- What to Expect The First Year (gently-used copies are fine)
- Diaper Bags
- Small cans of ginger ale
- Office supplies- printer cartridges, hand soap, clorox wipes, and file folders.
- Medical supplies
- Exam Gloves – Small
- Non-latex sheaths (probe covers)
- Germicidal Wipes – Large
- Ultrasound Gel 5 Liter
- Thermal paper roll, UPP-110 (ultrasound film for pics)
- Table Paper 18” SM white 225’
- Urine specimen cup, no lid needed
- Sterile Lubricant, 4 oz tube
- Clinic grade pregnancy HCG Dipstick
- CPR training for staff
- Printing of newsletters, brochures, posters, programs, etc.